Why should stretcher paper be used?
Stretchers are an indispensable element in any centre where support is required to carry out treatments such as in beauty centres, massage clinics, tattoo studios or centres where medical consultations are carried out.
However, most stretchers are lined with leather or synthetic leather, which prevents the absorption of liquids.
It must be taken into account that if each patient lies down without first putting the stretcher paper on, the friction of the stretcher material against the skin of the body would cause a great deal of sweating, leaving the stretcher damp, which would cause a very unpleasant and uncomfortable sensation in our clients.
Covering the surface with a roll of stretcher paper creates a protective layer that prevents the body from being in direct contact with the stretcher, thus maintaining hygiene and cleanliness, as well as protecting the stretcher from any product used during the session.
What is stretcher paper?
Our stretcher paper rolls respect the quality commitment to the environment, as they are a biodegradable type of stretcher paper. Thanks to the delicacy with which we have chosen the materials that compose it and the efficiency of the production processes, we have managed to obtain rolls of stretcher paper of high quality, durability and resistance. Moreover, it is characterised by its high softness, which is ideal for every type of skin, even for the most sensitive ones.
Which is the best stretcher paper roll?
Stretcher paper is perfect to ensure good hygiene and cleanliness of your centre. Its shape adapts to any stretcher and its roll holder. Discover our wide variety, as well as the different colours, weights, textures, etc. and choose the one that best suits your needs.
- It is intended for use in clinics, beauty salons, medical practices, tattoo parlours, massage and spa centres.
- Suitable for roll holders of any stretcher.
- Highly resistant and very soft paper
- Although it is made of cellulose, it is very nice because it looks like woven fabric.
- Very used in physiotherapy treatments that require resistance and comfort.
- Paper colour and weight may vary from batch to batch.
*Weight depending on the paper hardness
- Fiselina 30 --> Between 30-39 g/m²
- Fiselina 40 --> Between 40-49 g/m²
- Fiselina 50 --> +50 g/m²
You might also like